The Legends at Parris Island (Tentative Course)

Saturday, September 30, 2017

About The Legends Golf Course and Parris Island:
The Legends is built on a site originally used by Native Americans for hunting and campsites. European settlements reach back to the 16th century with the French occupation of Charlesfort. Later, the Spanish city of Santa Elena was established there in 1566 and served as the capital of Spanish Florida until English raids in 1587 forced the Spaniards to evacuate to St. Augustine. Excavation of Santa Elena has uncovered musket balls, triggers from Spanish harquebuses and the oldest known European pottery kiln discovered in the United States.
This course is now one of the premier courses in the Lowcountry and has been ranked one of the top military courses in the world.  Each hole is named for a legendary US Marine who significantly impacted US history or excelled in service. All of them trained or were stationed on Parris Island.  With its beautiful Lowcountry scenery surrounded by marsh, lush oak trees and the Harbor River.

Golf rate and tee times are being negotiated, and will be posted soon.

Location

The Legends Golf Course
299 Belleau Wood Road
MCRD Parris Island, 29905

Contact

Katie Tidwell

KTidwell@sspins.com